This post was last updated on May 4th, 2021 at 07:50 pm
I currently accept 2 guest posts on my blog every month!
Please note this is an opportunity for personal bloggers only to gain exposure for their NON COMMERCIAL sites. If you are interested in advertising, please contact me about a sponsored post opportunity.
Before you submit a guest post, make sure you read the guidelines.
I’m looking for submissions on topics that include lifestyle tips, personal development, productivity, and self-care.
If you have a post on one of these topics that meet the following guidelines, please fill the contact form to pitch me your ideas.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Your content must be fresh or original content – should not have been posted anywhere else.
- The post must be more than 600 words long.
- You have to be a blogger with an active website.
- If you include photos they must be original photos or if you use free photos, let me know the credit (will be posted below the photo).
- Let me know the keyword you use and make sure you have used it in the heading, the first paragraph, and spread through the post.
- Short, easy-to-read paragraphs (300 words or less) are preferred, and you should break-up the text with relevant H2 and H3 headings.
- The article must be error-free, and proofread before submitting it.
- You may add 2 links (dofollow) back to your website within the post, if relevant.
- You may include your social media links at the bottom of the ‘About the Author’ section.
- You must add 1-2 external links to authoritative sites (DA of 50+) such as Forbes, Entrepreneur.com, HubSpot, Neil Patel, Business News Daily, Social Media Examiner, etc.
- Your links must NOT affiliate links to any products – but you can link to tools or products that you recommend.
- Once the article is published, you must add a link to it from your blog (optional, but highly appreciated) and share it on social media.
If the post does not follow the requirements then I have to reject it.
What Will You Get From A Guest Post?
- You will increase your blog traffic.
- You will be increasing your back-links and helping improve your DA (Domain Authority) score.
- I will promote your post on my social media and Pinterest just like my own post.
By sending me your post, I retain full editorial and approval rights, including removing or substituting links, editing content, and so on. I reserve the right to edit or refuse any post.
How To Submit Your Guest Post
Once you’ve heard back from me and your pitch was approved, you can start working on your guest post article. Here’s what you need to send over for it to be published:
- The full article (that respects the guidelines above) via Google Documents
- A short bio (2-5 sentences) about you and your blog (I will put it in the ‘About the Author’ section)
- A link to your blog (this will be a do-follow link)
- An image as an attachment
FILL IN THE FORM TO PITCH ME YOUR IDEAS
Then, we can discuss the post further and get it scheduled!
I’m looking forward to work with you!