This post was last updated on November 2nd, 2020 at 11:38 am
I currently accept guest posts on my blog from November and onwards!
Please note this is an opportunity for personal bloggers only to gain exposure for their NON COMMERCIAL sites. If you are interested in advertising, please contact me about a sponsored post opportunity.
Before you submit a guest post, make sure you read the guidelines, and then contact me via email to pitch me your post ideas.
I’m looking for submissions on topics that include lifestyle tips, personal development, productivity, and self-care.
I’m looking for 9 Christmas-related guest posts about lifestyle, personal development, financial, self-care, gift guide, food&drink, recipe.
Deadline: November 20th
If you have a post on one of these topics that meet the following guidelines, please fill the contact form below to pitch me your ideas.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Your content must be fresh or original content – should not have been posted anywhere else.
- The post must be more than 600 words or at least 1,000+ words long.
- You have to be a blogger with an active website.
- If you include photos they must be original photos or if you use free photos, let me know the credit (will be posted below the photo).
- Let me know the keyword you use and make sure you have used it in the heading, the first paragraph, and spread through the post.
- Short, easy-to-read paragraphs (300 words or less) are preferred, and you should break-up the text with relevant H2 and H3 headings.
- The article must be error-free, and proofread before submitting it.
- You may add 2 links (dofollow) back to your website within the post, if relevant.
- You may include your social media links at the bottom of the ‘About the Author’ section.
- You must add 1-2 external links to authoritative sites (DA of 50+) such as Forbes, Entrepreneur.com, HubSpot, Neil Patel, Business News Daily, Social Media Examiner, etc.
- Your links must NOT affiliate links to any products – but you can link to tools or products that you recommend.
- Once the article is published, you must add a link to it from your blog (optional, but highly appreciated) and share it on social media.
If the post does not follow the requirements then I have to reject it.
What Will You Get From A Guest Post?
- You will increase your blog traffic.
- You will be increasing your back-links and helping improve your DA (Domain Authority) score.
- I will promote your post on my social media and Pinterest just like my own post.
By sending me your post, I retain full editorial and approval rights, including removing or substituting links, editing content, and so on. I reserve the right to edit or refuse any post.
How To Pitch Your Guest Post Idea
To submit and pitch your Guest Post for approval, please fill the contact form below with the following information:
- Make sure you fill the Subject with Guest Post
- Your name & email
- Your blog name & website link
- Your guest post idea – including the title and a short description
- For a better chance to be approved, send over 2-3 possible ideas
- Your chosen keywords for your ideas
How To Submit Your Guest Post
Once you’ve heard back from me and your pitch was approved, you can start working on your guest post article. Here’s what you need to send over for it to be published:
- The full article (that respects the guidelines above) via Google Documents
- A short bio (2-5 sentences) about you and your blog (I will put it at the ‘About the Author’ section)
- A link to your blog (this will be a do-follow link)
- An image as an attachment
Then, we can discuss the post further and get it scheduled!
I’m looking forward to work with you!