This post was last updated on January 16th, 2021 at 02:41 pm
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links to some of the products I use and love. When you click these links and make a purchase, I may get a small commission. It won’t cost you anything, but it helps me to run this site. Find out disclaimer here.
Must-Have Blogging Resources and Tools to Grow and Monetize Your Blog!
Researching is my strong point. I love doing that before getting on something. Same with blogging. I did countless research, especially what are the best blogging tools and resources that can help me.
Blogging tools can help with productivity and of course, earn money. I knew very clearly that 90% of the blogging community wants to earn money. Even if it’s just to pay your debt, buy your fave shoes brand, cover the cost of blogging, or even buy some gifts for your family.
As you know, there are SO MANY TOOLS out there to choose from, and you even don’t know if they are even useful.
SO, again, I’m here for you! Helping you with compiling the list of blogging tools, which, of course, I think the best of the best. Having these resources will be so great in growing and building my blog, and my business.
Some of them are free to use, while others are going to be considered as an investment to your blog.This ultimate blogging tools and resources will help you to grow your blog to the next level. #bloggingtools #bloggingresources #makemoneyonline Click To Tweet
This is going to be so long, so check out the table of contents to jump to the category you are looking for.
Keep this post bookmarked or you can pin it for your future references, so you can come back when you need to! I will keep updating this list as I continue to find the new and exiting tools in the future.
Business Tools for Blogging
- Bluehost: Our favorite hosting provider! They have reliable service and affordable plans from as low as $3.95/month. You also receive a free domain when you purchase your hosting.
- WordPress: WordPress is definitely the way to make money-making. See here to find out the difference between wordpress.com and wordpress.org
- Sendowl: This eCommerce platform makes it easy for us to sell digital products and handle our affiliate program. It has amazing features such as upsell, cart abandonments, and more.
- Gumroad: great for selling digital downloads like eBooks and courses in PDF form.
- Convertkit: best email marketing options, especially for new bloggers. It is free for up to 1000 subscribers and offers a friendly set-up to your pop-up forms or landing pages.
- Hello Bar: free blogging tool that helps you to add a variety of lead capturing forms on your website, such as a sticky announcement bar, pop up, or scroll mat.
- Milotree: Are you having trouble growing social media followers? Let the MiloTree pop-up app do the heavy lifting for you. It pops up and asks your visitor to follow you on your social media or join your email list.
Designing Tools for Blogging
- Creative Market: you can find vector patterns, icons, fonts, themes, graphics, stock photos, and more.
- Canva: a great tool to make design simple for everyone with DIY tools to help you produce social posts, presentations, blog graphics, and more.
WordPress Plugins for Blogging
- Elementor Theme Builder: design your site using the Elementor Theme Builder. You can design your homepage, pages, posts, any element on your blog using this.
- Akismet: a plugin that will protect your blog from spam
- Better Click to Tweet – a tweet plugin to create tweetable content for your readers, using a simple shortcode or Gutenberg block. Readers are encouraged to tweet out both a quote and a link to your content.
- Insert headers and footers: for you who are not very tech-savvy and get confused every time you need to add HTML code into your header or footer, this is a perfect app. You will need it to set up your Pinterest and Google Analytics.
- Pinterest Pin It Button – this plugin will help your readers to easily share your blog content to Pinterest.
- Pretty Links: create a pretty link from your affiliate links or any links that you want to make it ‘pretty’
- Social Warfare Plugin: A plugin to maximize social shares and drive more traffic using the fastest and most intelligent share buttons on the market
- UpDraftPlus: a plugin to back-up and restore your data
- Wordfence: Anti-virus, Firewall, and Malware Scan
SEO Tools for Blogging
- Rank Math SEO: optimize your SEO with this plugin. I found this a week after setting up my blog and it’s a super-friendly plugin for me. You can easily check if your post already maximized its SEO or need improvement with this incredibly intuitive blogging tool.
- Google Analytics: the most powerful analytics tool for your website and it’s absolutely free. I check my analytics every month. It will tell you how your readers or potential clients are finding your site and so much more!
- Pinterest Analytics: your Pinterest overview to see how well your pins performed
- Keyword research: Ubersuggest, Yoastsuggest, Google Trends
Writing Content Tools for Blogging
- Content Idea Generator: Portent’s Content Idea Generator, Blog Ideas Generator by HubSpot
- Content readability: Hemingway Editor, WebFX Readability Test Tool
- Grammarly: free instant spelling and grammar checker as you are writing. This tool helps me so much in my daily life as a translator and definitely helpful to you as a blogger. Use the extension to your web browser and it will help when you write on your file, social media, blog, etc.
- Awesome Screenshot: I pretty much use screen captures to make tutorial posts. Awesome Screenshot is free and makes it incredibly easy to capture anything on my screen. They also have a video screen capture component! You can also edit your screenshot after capturing it!
- Answer the public: Get a free report from Answer the Public about what questions and queries your audience is searching for in Google.
- Buzzsumo: Analyze what content performs best for any topic or competitor and find the key influencers to promote your content.
- Quetext: Plagiarism Checker
- What Font Is: Identify a font by uploading a picture or sharing a URL.
- Lingojam: font changer
- Linebreaks: Instagram line break
- Adobe Color: color theme from an image
- Bitly: shorten your long-mess URL into a nice one
- Dropbox: keep your ton of files safe and organized
Resources I Recommend
Social Media Power- How To Boost Sales & Traffic With Social Media (AFF) – With the proper social media strategy, you can generate tons of free traffic + boost your online business.
The JAM PACKED Blog Planner and Journal (AFF) – No more worrying about planning your blogging details. Get this JAM PACKED Blog Planner + Journal containing 80+ pages of content where you can keep all your notes in one place.
Blog Traffic Ebook (AFF) – this ebook filled with over than 100 pages ($60 worth of bonuses) and cost ONLY $25!
Affiliate Marketing Bundle (AFF) – this Affiliate Marketing. Training Bundle will get you started the right way. Use code ‘TSA5OFF‘ to get $5 off.
Affiliate Programs Masterlist (AFF) – If you don’t know what affiliate program to join, allow me to save you hours of research and give you access to 600+ high-paying affiliate programs to choose from.
Legal Bundle (AFF) – This is a must-have for all blogs. Three legal pages – privacy, disclaimer, terms, and conditions, were written by a lawyer and are offered at a fraction of the cost of others.
ChicServe WordPress Theme (AFF) – Bluchic’s new feminine WordPress theme, ChicServe, is outrageously stylish, incredibly flexible, and easily customizable. It sure checks all the boxes for the service-based entrepreneur looking to land all the dreamy clients.
ChicShop WordPress Theme (AFF) – the best WordPress theme designed specifically for a female-owned product-based business.
Landing Page Templates (AFF) – 10+ high-converting templates to help you achieve all your marketing goals simply and beautifully. It’s completely possible for you to work less and earn more by generating sales on autopilot. The Bluchic Landing Page Template bundle is everything you need to build your passive profit powerhouse.
FIND OUT MORE RESOURCES I RECOMMEND ON MY SHOP HERE.
You are in the END!!
That’s all, fellow! As you can see, there are a lot of resources for bloggers. I have tried many things and it’s hard to decide which ones to use (and work best) out of the thousands available.
Hopefully, these resources helped you to narrow down some tools to help your blog grow and rock it!
Please share or pin for later if you love it! Thanks for reading xxx